To create quality and vibrant urban living in Hong Kong - a better home in a world-class city.
To realise our Vision, we act on our priorities with ingenuity and sensitivity, join forces with our partners and nurture our people.
Our Priorities are:
- to accelerate redevelopment by replacing old buildings with new to provide a better living environment and neighbourhood;
- to enable and encourage the rehabilitation of dilapidated buildings to prevent urban decay;
- to preserve by maintaining and restoring buildings of historical and architectural value, and to sustain local characteristics;
- to revitalise through enhancing and strengthening the socio-economic and environmental fabric for the benefit of our urban communities.
Our Partners are:
- Affected communities including tenants and owners;
- Development and financial institutions;
- Professionals and academics; and
- Other stakeholders.
Our People are:
- caring and innovative, aspiring to create value through urban renewal for the community of Hong Kong.