The Urban Renewal Project Rescue Fund
The Urban Renewal Project Rescue Fund ("PRF") aims to provide
financial assistance to the direct stakeholders (such as residents)
who are in need of urgent relief as a result of fire, flooding,
landslide, typhoon, other natural disasters or due to mishaps at
the common areas/parts within the commenced redevelopment project
sites under the Urban Renewal Authority ("URA"). Financial
assistance provided by the PRF is intended for relief rather than
compensation. The URA reserves the right not to release the
relevant funding to the applicant if deemed necessary and
appropriate, and the decision of the URA shall be final.
- Eligible applications shall come from private residential or composite buildings within the URA's commenced redevelopment project sites.
- The urgent repair/rectification works stated in the application shall be triggered by natural disasters or mishaps as mentioned above.
- The place where the urgent repair/rectification works is required shall be the applying building's common areas/parts as specified in Schedule 1 of the Building Management Ordinance (Cap.344) or as defined in the Deed of Mutual Covenant (where applicable).
- Applications should also be submitted to the URA within three months from the date when the natural disaster or mishap happens. Late submissions will not be considered.
Membership list of the Urban Renewal Project Rescue Fund
A PRF Panel has been formed under the URA Board which comprises the Managing Director and two Non-Executive Directors (non-official) of the URA as below:
- Managing Director - Mr WAI Chi-sing, GBS, FHKEng
- Non-Executive Director - Mr Nelson LAM Chi-yuen
- Non-Executive Director - Mr Timothy MA Kam-wah, JP
- Pamphlet Guidelines and Application Procedures (Chinese version only)
- Application Form- For application which has Owners' Corporation (Chinese version only)
- Application Form- For application without Owners' Corporation (Chinese version only)
Enquiries: 2588 2333 or firstname.lastname@example.org