Non-Executive Directors (non-official)
Dr Lee Ho-yin
Dr Lee Ho-yin is a co-founder of the postgraduate and undergraduate programmes in the Division of Architectural Conservation Programmes (ACP) at the University of Hong Kong (HKU). He was instrumental in amalgamating the conservation programmes to establish the ACP Division in 2015, and became the Founding Head of the Division. Before joining HKU in 2000, he was an Associate Director of an architectural practice, and had been involved in architectural projects in Hong Kong, Indonesia, Mainland China and Singapore. As a well-published academic and an experienced practitioner in built-heritage conservation, he has been appointed by government agencies in Hong Kong, Mainland China and overseas as an expert advisor or a consultant for conservation projects and the designation and monitoring of UNESCO World Heritage Sites. In 2017, he was cited in the award certificate for the highest UNESCO conservation award for the “Blue House Cluster” revitalisation project.
Term of Office: 1/5/2019 - 30/4/2022
Notes for Members of the Public Viewing the Register of Interests
Declared by Members of the Board of Urban Renewal Authority (URA)
- The register of interests declared by Members of the URA Board is made publicly accessible in line with requirements in the Urban Renewal Strategy concerning public accountability and transparency.
- The information in the declaration form is provided by a Member of the URA Board for the purpose of disclosure of interests in accordance with the requirements in Section 7 of the URA Ordinance. Usage of such information must be confined to such purpose.
- The information in the form must not be used in a manner adversely affecting any rights of the URA and its Board Members.
- The personal data in the form must not be used for direct marketing activities and/or dissemination or circulation of publicity or advertising materials. The data must not be for sale, or exchange for any benefit, or any other commercial purposes.
- By clicking the “Accept” button below, you unconditionally agree to the terms in paragraphs 2 to 4 above.