Non-Executive Directors (non-official)
Mr Andy Tong Sze-hang
Mr Tong is a Registered Structural Engineer and a member of The Hong Kong Institution of Engineers. He is the Vice President (Campus Development and Facilities) of The Hong Kong Polytechnic University. Prior to joining the University in 2015, he was the Head of Property Projects with the MTR Corporation overseeing the master planning and project management of railway related property developments.
Term of Office: 1/5/2019 - 30/4/2022
Notes for Members of the Public Viewing the Register of Interests
Declared by Members of the Board of Urban Renewal Authority (URA)
- The register of interests declared by Members of the URA Board is made publicly accessible in line with requirements in the Urban Renewal Strategy concerning public accountability and transparency.
- The information in the declaration form is provided by a Member of the URA Board for the purpose of disclosure of interests in accordance with the requirements in Section 7 of the URA Ordinance. Usage of such information must be confined to such purpose.
- The information in the form must not be used in a manner adversely affecting any rights of the URA and its Board Members.
- The personal data in the form must not be used for direct marketing activities and/or dissemination or circulation of publicity or advertising materials. The data must not be for sale, or exchange for any benefit, or any other commercial purposes.
- By clicking the “Accept” button below, you unconditionally agree to the terms in paragraphs 2 to 4 above.