Mr Ben Lui Sau-shun
Mr Ben Lui is a professional engineer.
Prior to joining Urban Renewal Authority (URA), Mr Lui was Vice President (Projects & Facilities) and Chief Project Development Officer of Hong Kong Science and Technology Parks Corporation from 2011 to 2017. He was Project Director of Kerry Development (China) Limited and Group Director of Projects of Shangri-La International Hotel Management Limited from 2006 to 2011. He was appointed as Executive Director of the URA with effect from 1 January 2019.
Mr Lui holds a bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering and a master’s degree in Construction Project Management both from the University of Hong Kong. He is an Authorized Person (Engineer), Registered Structural Engineer and Registered Inspector under the Building Ordinance of Hong Kong.
Term of Office: 1/1/2019 - 31/12/2021
Notes for Members of the Public Viewing the Register of Interests
Declared by Members of the Board of Urban Renewal Authority (URA)
- The register of interests declared by Members of the URA Board is made publicly accessible in line with requirements in the Urban Renewal Strategy concerning public accountability and transparency.
- The information in the declaration form is provided by a Member of the URA Board for the purpose of disclosure of interests in accordance with the requirements in Section 7 of the URA Ordinance. Usage of such information must be confined to such purpose.
- The information in the form must not be used in a manner adversely affecting any rights of the URA and its Board Members.
- The personal data in the form must not be used for direct marketing activities and/or dissemination or circulation of publicity or advertising materials. The data must not be for sale, or exchange for any benefit, or any other commercial purposes.
- By clicking the “Accept” button below, you unconditionally agree to the terms in paragraphs 2 to 4 above.