Non-Executive Directors (non-official)
Mr Chan Ka-kui, SBS, JP
Mr Chan Ka-kui is the Immediate Past Chairman of the Construction Industry Council (CIC). He is a quantity surveyor with over 40 years of experience in the construction field.
During the tenure of his chairmanship between the years of 2016 – 2022, the CIC had successfully implemented various initiatives to improve the overall performance of the construction industry. It set up the Construction Industry Innovation and Technology Application Centre to promote adoption of advanced technology and to nurture a culture of innovation within the industry.
Mr Chan was appointed as the first Honorary Supervisor of the Hong Kong Construction Association in 2021 for his outstanding contribution to the Hong Kong construction industry. He is a Fellow Member of the Hong Kong Institute of Surveyors. He is also an Adjunct Professor of the Hong Kong Polytechnic University and Honorary Fellow of the City University of Hong Kong.
Term of Office: 1/5/2022 - 30/4/2025
Notes for Members of the Public Viewing the Register of Interests
Declared by Members of the Board of Urban Renewal Authority (URA)
- The register of interests declared by Members of the URA Board is made publicly accessible in line with requirements in the Urban Renewal Strategy concerning public accountability and transparency.
- The information in the declaration form is provided by a Member of the URA Board for the purpose of disclosure of interests in accordance with the requirements in Section 7 of the URA Ordinance. Usage of such information must be confined to such purpose.
- The information in the form must not be used in a manner adversely affecting any rights of the URA and its Board Members.
- The personal data in the form must not be used for direct marketing activities and/or dissemination or circulation of publicity or advertising materials. The data must not be for sale, or exchange for any benefit, or any other commercial purposes.
- By clicking the “Accept” button below, you unconditionally agree to the terms in paragraphs 2 to 4 above.