Non-Executive Directors (non-official)
Mr Evan Au Yang Chi-chun
Mr Evan Au Yang is the Chairman of the Board of Civic Exchange, a non-partisan public policy think tank based in Hong Kong focused on environment and sustainability issues. Mr Au Yang also serves on the Board of Urban Renewal Authority, Sun Hung Kai & Co. Ltd. and Asia Financial Holdings Limited as independent non-executive director. He is an advisor and Steering Committee member of Business for Social Good for Our Hong Kong Foundation, member of the Advisory Committee on Corruption of the Independent Commission Against Corruption (“ICAC”) and Membership Committee member of Young Presidents’ Organization. In addition, Mr Au Yang serves on the Transport Policy Committee of the Chartered Institute of Logistics & Transport, the Development Fund Committee of the Hong Kong Council of Social Service, Advisory Council for Institute at Brown for Environment & Society of Brown University, as well as the Board of Advisors of Hong Kong 2050 is Now.
In his past full-time professional capacities, Mr Au Yang was the Managing Director and Head of International for Gerson Lehrman Group (GLG), where he ran and grew its business spanning Europe, Middle East, Africa & Asia-Pacific across 15 locations. Prior to joining GLG, Mr Au Yang was the Deputy Managing Director of the Kowloon Motor Bus Company (KMB) and a Board Director of Transport International Holdings Limited, the parent company of KMB. Prior to joining Transport International and KMB, Mr Au Yang was an Associate Partner at McKinsey & Company. Before management consultancy, Mr Au Yang was at Citigroup’s derivatives structuring and marketing unit. He obtained his undergraduate degree in Economics and Political Science from Brown University, and his MBA degree from the Kellogg School of Management.
Term of Office: 1/12/2017 - 30/11/2023
Notes for Members of the Public Viewing the Register of Interests
Declared by Members of the Board of Urban Renewal Authority (URA)
- The register of interests declared by Members of the URA Board is made publicly accessible in line with requirements in the Urban Renewal Strategy concerning public accountability and transparency.
- The information in the declaration form is provided by a Member of the URA Board for the purpose of disclosure of interests in accordance with the requirements in Section 7 of the URA Ordinance. Usage of such information must be confined to such purpose.
- The information in the form must not be used in a manner adversely affecting any rights of the URA and its Board Members.
- The personal data in the form must not be used for direct marketing activities and/or dissemination or circulation of publicity or advertising materials. The data must not be for sale, or exchange for any benefit, or any other commercial purposes.
- By clicking the “Accept” button below, you unconditionally agree to the terms in paragraphs 2 to 4 above.