Mr Michael Ma Chiu-tsee
Mr Michael Ma is a qualified professional town planner. He has served as Director, Planning and Design of the Urban Renewal Authority (URA) since mid 2006. He was appointed as Executive Director of the URA with effect from July 2016.
Mr Ma holds a master's degree from the Bartlett School of Architecture and Planning, University College London. He joined Hong Kong Government in 1980 and had served in the Planning Department, the then Port Development Board and the then Housing Bureau.
Term of Office: 15/7/2016 - 14/7/2020
Notes for Members of the Public Viewing the Register of Interests
Declared by Members of the Board of Urban Renewal Authority (URA)
- The register of interests declared by Members of the URA Board is made publicly accessible in line with requirements in the Urban Renewal Strategy concerning public accountability and transparency.
- The information in the declaration form is provided by a Member of the URA Board for the purpose of disclosure of interests in accordance with the requirements in Section 7 of the URA Ordinance. Usage of such information must be confined to such purpose.
- The information in the form must not be used in a manner adversely affecting any rights of the URA and its Board Members.
- The personal data in the form must not be used for direct marketing activities and/or dissemination or circulation of publicity or advertising materials. The data must not be for sale, or exchange for any benefit, or any other commercial purposes.
- By clicking the “Accept” button below, you unconditionally agree to the terms in paragraphs 2 to 4 above.