Non-Executive Directors (non-official)
Mr Roger Luk Koon-hoo, BBS, JP
Mr Luk is a veteran banker having more than 30 years of experience in money and banking. He was Managing Director and Deputy Chief Executive of Hang Seng Bank before retirement. Currently, Mr Luk is an independent director on the boards of companies including China Properties Group Limited, Computime Group Limited, Hung Hing Printing Group Limited, I-Cable Communications Limited and Octopus Cards Limited. He is also a Council Member of the Chinese University of Hong Kong and has served on many government boards and committees. He holds an MBA degree and is a Fellow of Hong Kong Institute of Bankers.
Term of Office: 1/5/2016 - 30/4/2022
Notes for Members of the Public Viewing the Register of Interests
Declared by Members of the Board of Urban Renewal Authority (URA)
- The register of interests declared by Members of the URA Board is made publicly accessible in line with requirements in the Urban Renewal Strategy concerning public accountability and transparency.
- The information in the declaration form is provided by a Member of the URA Board for the purpose of disclosure of interests in accordance with the requirements in Section 7 of the URA Ordinance. Usage of such information must be confined to such purpose.
- The information in the form must not be used in a manner adversely affecting any rights of the URA and its Board Members.
- The personal data in the form must not be used for direct marketing activities and/or dissemination or circulation of publicity or advertising materials. The data must not be for sale, or exchange for any benefit, or any other commercial purposes.
- By clicking the “Accept” button below, you unconditionally agree to the terms in paragraphs 2 to 4 above.