Non-Executive Directors (non-official)
Mrs Cecilia Wong Ng Kit-wah
Mrs Cecilia Wong Ng Kit-wah is a partner of Kevin Ng & Co., Solicitors. She is also a China-Appointed Attesting Officer, mediator and arbitrator. Mrs Wong is an experienced solicitor in private practice and is competent in matrimonial law, criminal and civil litigation, probate, commercial and corporate law. She actively participates in promoting the use of mediation and has enormous experience in mediation and arbitration for various matters. She was appointed as a member of the Chief Justice’s Working Party on Mediation, and member of Secretary for Justice’s Working Group on Mediation. She took part in the drafting of the Mediation Ordinance. Mrs Wong is currently a Council member of the Law Society of Hong Kong, member of the Duty Lawyer Service Council, and Chairlady of Hong Kong Mediation Accreditation Association Limited (HKMAAL). She is also the Chairlady of the Appeal Tribunal Panel under the Buildings Ordinance.
Term of Office: 1/5/2016 - 30/4/2022
Notes for Members of the Public Viewing the Register of Interests
Declared by Members of the Board of Urban Renewal Authority (URA)
- The register of interests declared by Members of the URA Board is made publicly accessible in line with requirements in the Urban Renewal Strategy concerning public accountability and transparency.
- The information in the declaration form is provided by a Member of the URA Board for the purpose of disclosure of interests in accordance with the requirements in Section 7 of the URA Ordinance. Usage of such information must be confined to such purpose.
- The information in the form must not be used in a manner adversely affecting any rights of the URA and its Board Members.
- The personal data in the form must not be used for direct marketing activities and/or dissemination or circulation of publicity or advertising materials. The data must not be for sale, or exchange for any benefit, or any other commercial purposes.
- By clicking the “Accept” button below, you unconditionally agree to the terms in paragraphs 2 to 4 above.