Non-Executive Directors (non-official)
Professor the Honourable Joseph Lee Kok-long, SBS, JP
Prof. Hon. Joseph Lee Kok-long is a Member of the Legislative Council of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, and Founding Dean and Honorary Professor & Advisor of School of Nursing & Health Studies at the Open University of Hong Kong.
Prof. Lee was awarded Justice of Peace in 2006 and the Silver Bauhinia Star in 2009 by the Government of the HKSAR.
He has been appointed by the Chief Executive of the HKSAR as member of a number of community services, including the Housing Authority and the Lantau Development Advisory Committee.
Prof. Lee is also the Chairman of Association of Hong Kong Nursing Staff, member of the Hospital Governing Committee of Ruttonjee & Tang Shiu Kin Hospitals, and honorary research fellow of the Asia-Pacific Institute of Ageing Studies at Lingnan University of Hong Kong.
Term of Office: 1/12/2016 - 30/11/2020
Notes for Members of the Public Viewing the Register of Interests
Declared by Members of the Board of Urban Renewal Authority (URA)
- The register of interests declared by Members of the URA Board is made publicly accessible in line with requirements in the Urban Renewal Strategy concerning public accountability and transparency.
- The information in the declaration form is provided by a Member of the URA Board for the purpose of disclosure of interests in accordance with the requirements in Section 7 of the URA Ordinance. Usage of such information must be confined to such purpose.
- The information in the form must not be used in a manner adversely affecting any rights of the URA and its Board Members.
- The personal data in the form must not be used for direct marketing activities and/or dissemination or circulation of publicity or advertising materials. The data must not be for sale, or exchange for any benefit, or any other commercial purposes.
- By clicking the “Accept” button below, you unconditionally agree to the terms in paragraphs 2 to 4 above.