Non-Executive Directors (non-official)
The Honourable Alice Mak Mei-kuen, BBS, JP
Hon. Alice Mak has been a member of the Legislative Council (NT West) since 2012. She is also the Vice Chairman of Hong Kong Federation of Trade Unions, Member of the Lantau Development Advisory Committee and Member of the Security and Guarding Services Industry Authority, Member of Foshan Municipality of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference and a Sponsoring Body Manager of Shun Tak Fraternal Association Ho Yat Tung Primary School.
Hon. Mak is the President of the Hong Kong Ladies’ Dynamic, a charitable organization focusing on women services. She is also the Executive Member of All-China Women’s Federation.
Term of Office: 1/12/2014 - 30/11/2020
Notes for Members of the Public Viewing the Register of Interests
Declared by Members of the Board of Urban Renewal Authority (URA)
- The register of interests declared by Members of the URA Board is made publicly accessible in line with requirements in the Urban Renewal Strategy concerning public accountability and transparency.
- The information in the declaration form is provided by a Member of the URA Board for the purpose of disclosure of interests in accordance with the requirements in Section 7 of the URA Ordinance. Usage of such information must be confined to such purpose.
- The information in the form must not be used in a manner adversely affecting any rights of the URA and its Board Members.
- The personal data in the form must not be used for direct marketing activities and/or dissemination or circulation of publicity or advertising materials. The data must not be for sale, or exchange for any benefit, or any other commercial purposes.
- By clicking the “Accept” button below, you unconditionally agree to the terms in paragraphs 2 to 4 above.