Non-Executive Directors (non-official)
The Honourable Wu Chi-wai, MH
Hon. Wu Chi-wai held a Master of Art Degree (Economics) from the University of Wisconsin, USA. He has been a LegCo Member representing Kowloon East since 2012. He was formerly a Member of the Urban Council and Provisional Urban Council from 1995 to 1999. He has been a Member of Wong Tai Sin District Council since 1999.
Term of Office: 1/12/2014 - 30/11/2020
Notes for Members of the Public Viewing the Register of Interests
Declared by Members of the Board of Urban Renewal Authority (URA)
- The register of interests declared by Members of the URA Board is made publicly accessible in line with requirements in the Urban Renewal Strategy concerning public accountability and transparency.
- The information in the declaration form is provided by a Member of the URA Board for the purpose of disclosure of interests in accordance with the requirements in Section 7 of the URA Ordinance. Usage of such information must be confined to such purpose.
- The information in the form must not be used in a manner adversely affecting any rights of the URA and its Board Members.
- The personal data in the form must not be used for direct marketing activities and/or dissemination or circulation of publicity or advertising materials. The data must not be for sale, or exchange for any benefit, or any other commercial purposes.
- By clicking the “Accept” button below, you unconditionally agree to the terms in paragraphs 2 to 4 above.