Invitation to tender for development of URA's Fuk Tsun Street/Pine Street project in Tai Kok Tsui
The Urban Renewal Authority (URA) today (Wednesday) invited a
total of 15 property developers to tender for the joint development
of the Fuk Tsun Street/Pine Street project in Tai Kok Tsui.
The project site is about 560 square metres and upon completion is expected to deliver a total residential gross floor area of about 4,200 square metres for 72 residential units, together with the provision of commercial space of about 840 square metres. In line with its recent approach, URA plans to provide at least 43 small-sized residential units in this project which will have an area of less than 46.5 square metres, i.e. about 500 square feet.
Following the expression of interest exercise which was closed on 7 October 2010, a tender review panel under the URA Board has decided to invite 15 interested property developers for tender (full list at annex), after taking into consideration their experience and financial strength to undertake the development in accordance with the requirements and criteria set by the Authority.
All tender submissions should reach the URA Headquarters at 10/F Low Block, Grand Millennium Plaza, 181 Queen's Road Central, by 5:00 pm on 12 November 2010.
List of the Companies invited to submit tenders
- Cheung Kong (Holdings) Limited
- Chun Wo Development Holdings Limited
- Henderson Land Development Company Ltd.
- HKR International Limited
- K. Wah International Holdings Limited
- Kerry Properties Limited
- Kowloon Development Company Limited
- Lai Sun Development Company Limited
- New World Development Company Limited
- Paliburg Holdings Limited
- Sino Land Company Ltd.
- Soundwill Holdings Limited
- Sun Hung Kai Properties Limited
- Wheelock and Company Limited
- Wing Tai Properties Limited