- The information contained in this website is produced and maintained by the Urban Renewal Authority ("URA") for a general and indicative purpose only.
- The URA endeavours to ensure that the information on this website is accurate at the date of publication, but does not warrant its accuracy or be liable for any errors in, omission from, or misstatements or misrepresentations (whether express or implied) concerning any such information, and will not have or accept any liability, obligation or responsibility whatsoever for any loss, destruction or damage (including without limitation consequential loss, destruction or damage) however arising from or in respect of any use or misuse of or reliance on the information provided on the URA's website.
- Some information has been provided by or taken from third party sources. Users who link from the URA's website to sites provided by other organisations should be aware that the information on those sites is not complied or issued by the URA. The URA does not warrant or represent that such information is accurate or complete and is not responsible for any error, omission or inaccuracy in such information. Provision of, or assistance in providing, such information gives rise to no statement, representation or warranty, express or implied, that the URA agrees or does not disagree with the contents of any such information and the URA will not have or accept any liability, obligation or responsibility whatsoever for any loss, destruction or damage (including without limitation consequential loss, destruction or damage) however arising from or in respect of any use or misuse of or reliance on such information provided on or via the URA's website or inability to use any of them.
- Communication over the internet may be subject to interruption or delay due to internet traffic or incorrect data transmission. The URA does not guarantee that messages sent over the internet are secure and does not accept any responsibility for any damages incurred if you send a message to us, or if we send a message to you at your request, over the internet.
- The URA reserves the rights to omit, suspend or edit the information compiled by the URA in the URA's website at any time at its sole discretion without giving any reason or prior notice.
Last updated at: 2011.10.04