Invitation to tender for development of Site B of Peel Street/Graham Street Project in Central
The Urban Renewal Authority (URA) today (Friday) invited a total of 18 property developers to tender for the development of Site B at Peel Street / Graham Street project in Central.
The project comprises a total of three sites known as Site A, Site B and Site C for phased implementation. The first phase, Site B, is bounded by Peel Street, Gage Street and Graham Street covering a site area of about 1,690 square metres. It is planned that Site B will provide a maximum gross floor area of about 17,790 square metres for residential and commercial purposes, together with the provision of public open space.
Following the expression of interest exercise which was closed on 3 February 2012, a tender review panel under the URA Board has decided to invite 18 interested property developers for tender (full list at annex), after taking into consideration their experience and financial strength to undertake the development in accordance with the requirements and criteria set by the Authority.
All tender submissions should reach the URA Headquarters at 26/F Cosco Tower, 183 Queen's Road Central, by 5:00 pm on Wednesday 18 April 2012.
To sustain and enhance the vibrancy of the century-old open market in the vicinity of the project, the URA has carried out some special measures such as provision of electricity facilities for market stall operators in the immediate vicinity and market promotion activities.
List of the Companies / Consortium invited to submit tenders
- Asia Standard International Group Ltd
- Cheung Kong (Holdings) Limited
- China Overseas Land & Investment Ltd.
- Chinese Estates Holdings Ltd.
- Chuang's Consortium International Ltd
- Consortium of CSI Properties Ltd* (50%) and ITC Properties
Group Ltd (50%)
*As lead members
- Emperor International Holdings Ltd.
- Henderson Land Development Company Ltd.
- HKR International Limited
- K. Wah International Holdings Limited
- Kerry Properties Limited
- Kowloon Development Company Limited
- Chen's Holdings Limited
- New World Development Company Limited
- Sino Land Company Ltd.
- Sun Hung Kai Properties Limited
- Wheelock and Company Limited
- Wing Tai Properties Limited