Non-Executive Directors (non-official)
Professor Tang Bo-sin
Prof. Tang Bo-sin is currently Professor at the Department of Urban Planning and Design of the University of Hong Kong. Before joining this University, he was Professor and Associate Head at the Department of Building and Real Estate of the Hong Kong Polytechnic University.
Prof. Tang received his PhD in urban and regional planning from the London School of Economics and Political Science. He is a Registered Professional Planner (Hong Kong) and holds professional memberships with the Hong Kong Institute of Planners (HKIP), the Royal Town Planning Institute (RTPI), the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS), and the Hong Kong Institute of Surveyors (HKIS). He is also a Fellow of the UK Academy of Social Sciences.
He previously served as chairman of the Appeal Panel (Estate Agents Ordinance), chairman of Planners’ Registration Board, member of the Town Planning Appeal Board and member of Kowloon City District Urban Renewal Forum.
Term of Office: 1/5/2019 - 30/4/2022
Notes for Members of the Public Viewing the Register of Interests
Declared by Members of the Board of Urban Renewal Authority (URA)
- The register of interests declared by Members of the URA Board is made publicly accessible in line with requirements in the Urban Renewal Strategy concerning public accountability and transparency.
- The information in the declaration form is provided by a Member of the URA Board for the purpose of disclosure of interests in accordance with the requirements in Section 7 of the URA Ordinance. Usage of such information must be confined to such purpose.
- The information in the form must not be used in a manner adversely affecting any rights of the URA and its Board Members.
- The personal data in the form must not be used for direct marketing activities and/or dissemination or circulation of publicity or advertising materials. The data must not be for sale, or exchange for any benefit, or any other commercial purposes.
- By clicking the “Accept” button below, you unconditionally agree to the terms in paragraphs 2 to 4 above.