Terms of Reference
- To review and determine by Review Panels empanelled from the Review Committee cases from affected owners or occupiers arising out of the execution of policies as approved by the Board in regard to:
- the eligibility of domestic occupiers for rehousing including compassionate rehousing;
- the eligibility of domestic tenants for cash compensation;
- the eligibility of owners for Home Purchase Allowance and other ex-gratia allowances;
- the application of the URA's concessionary rental policy, if any;
- matters relating to tenancies or licences granted to domestic occupiers rehoused in premises owned by the URA, or the renewal or termination of such tenancies or licences;
- the eligibility of non-domestic occupiers for ex-gratia allowances; and
- any other matters arising out of the clearance or rehousing of occupiers affected by the URA or URA-HS projects.
- The Review Panels shall not consider matters relating to the valuation of interests in property, business loss or any other related matters.
- Application shall be made to the Secretary of the Review Committee in writing.
26/F, COSCO Tower, 183 Queen's Road Central,
For enquiries, please contact Secretary to the URA Review Committee.
Telephone: 2588 2869
Fax: 2588 2521
|Chairperson||Mr William Chan Fu-keung, BBS|
The Honourable Vincent Cheng Wing-shun, MH, JP
|Co-opted Members||Dr Andrew Chan Ping-chiu, BBS
Mr Henry Chan Kai-wing
Mr Chua Hoi-wai, JP
Dr Amy Ho Po-ying
Ms Lam Tze-yan
Dr Lee Yok-shiu
Mr Tony Luk Ka-luen
Mr Mok Hing-luen
Mr Dickson Pang Kam-fai
Mr Yung Ching-tat, BBS, JP