Non-Executive Directors (non-official)
The Honourable Kwok Wai-keung, JP
Hon. Kwok Wai-keung is currently a member of Hong Kong Legislative Council representing the Labour Constituency. Hon. Kwok was a member of the Hong Kong Legislative Council representing Hong Kong Island Constituency from 2016 to 2021 and Labour Constituency from 2012 to 2016. He has also been a member of the Eastern District Council since 2008. Hon. Kwok was also a member of Hong Kong Housing Authority from 2015 to 2021.
Hon. Kwok is now a member of the Lantau Development Advisory Committee, a member of Security and Guarding Service Industry Authority and the Chairman of Hong Kong Youth Power Association.
Term of Office: 1/12/2020 - 30/11/2023
Notes for Members of the Public Viewing the Register of Interests
Declared by Members of the Board of Urban Renewal Authority (URA)
- The register of interests declared by Members of the URA Board is made publicly accessible in line with requirements in the Urban Renewal Strategy concerning public accountability and transparency.
- The information in the declaration form is provided by a Member of the URA Board for the purpose of disclosure of interests in accordance with the requirements in Section 7 of the URA Ordinance. Usage of such information must be confined to such purpose.
- The information in the form must not be used in a manner adversely affecting any rights of the URA and its Board Members.
- The personal data in the form must not be used for direct marketing activities and/or dissemination or circulation of publicity or advertising materials. The data must not be for sale, or exchange for any benefit, or any other commercial purposes.
- By clicking the “Accept” button below, you unconditionally agree to the terms in paragraphs 2 to 4 above.