Non-Executive Directors (non-official)
The Honourable Vincent Cheng Wing-shun, MH, JP
Hon. Vincent Cheng is currently a member of the Legislative Council of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region for the geographical constituency of Kowloon West. He has served in different public services and is being the vice-chairman of Major Sports Events Committee, a director of the Board of Hong Kong Sports Institute, a member of Advisory Committee on Arts Development, Culture Commission and a member of the Court of the University of Hong Kong. Hon. Cheng previously served as an elected member of the Sham Shui Po District Council for 12 years.
Term of Office: 1/5/2019 - 30/4/2025
Notes for Members of the Public Viewing the Register of Interests
Declared by Members of the Board of Urban Renewal Authority (URA)
- The register of interests declared by Members of the URA Board is made publicly accessible in line with requirements in the Urban Renewal Strategy concerning public accountability and transparency.
- The information in the declaration form is provided by a Member of the URA Board for the purpose of disclosure of interests in accordance with the requirements in Section 7 of the URA Ordinance. Usage of such information must be confined to such purpose.
- The information in the form must not be used in a manner adversely affecting any rights of the URA and its Board Members.
- The personal data in the form must not be used for direct marketing activities and/or dissemination or circulation of publicity or advertising materials. The data must not be for sale, or exchange for any benefit, or any other commercial purposes.
- By clicking the “Accept” button below, you unconditionally agree to the terms in paragraphs 2 to 4 above.