Non-Executive Directors (non-official)
The Honourable Vincent Cheng Wing-shun, MH, JP
Hon. Vincent Cheng is an incumbent Member of the Legislative Council for the geographical constituency of Kowloon West and he previously served as an elected member of the Sham Shui Po District Council from 2007 to 2019. He has served in different public services, currently at the Appeal Tribunal Panel (Buildings) and the Equal Opportunities Commission. He graduated from the University of Auckland and holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Statistics. Hon. Cheng is a Member of the Democratic Alliance for the Betterment and Progress of Hong Kong and has served as its Deputy Secretary General since 2017.
Term of Office: 1/5/2019 - 30/4/2022
Notes for Members of the Public Viewing the Register of Interests
Declared by Members of the Board of Urban Renewal Authority (URA)
- The register of interests declared by Members of the URA Board is made publicly accessible in line with requirements in the Urban Renewal Strategy concerning public accountability and transparency.
- The information in the declaration form is provided by a Member of the URA Board for the purpose of disclosure of interests in accordance with the requirements in Section 7 of the URA Ordinance. Usage of such information must be confined to such purpose.
- The information in the form must not be used in a manner adversely affecting any rights of the URA and its Board Members.
- The personal data in the form must not be used for direct marketing activities and/or dissemination or circulation of publicity or advertising materials. The data must not be for sale, or exchange for any benefit, or any other commercial purposes.
- By clicking the “Accept” button below, you unconditionally agree to the terms in paragraphs 2 to 4 above.