Non-Executive Directors (non-official)
Ir Janice Lai Wai-man
Ir Janice Lai is a Member of the Hong Kong Institution of Engineers’ Civil Discipline and Chartered Civil Engineer. She graduated from the University of California, Berkeley with a Bachelor’s Degree and Master’s Degree in Civil and Environmental Engineering.
Janice has served on various Hong Kong Government’s advisory and statutory bodies including Energy Advisory Committee, Town Planning Board, Harbourfront Commission and Land and Development Advisory Committee since 2010. She currently is also the Vice-chairperson of the Works and Development Committee of the Board of Management of the Chinese Permanent Cemeteries and Director of the Board of the Urban Renewal Fund.
Term of Office: 1/5/2022 - 30/4/2025
Notes for Members of the Public Viewing the Register of Interests
Declared by Members of the Board of Urban Renewal Authority (URA)
- The register of interests declared by Members of the URA Board is made publicly accessible in line with requirements in the Urban Renewal Strategy concerning public accountability and transparency.
- The information in the declaration form is provided by a Member of the URA Board for the purpose of disclosure of interests in accordance with the requirements in Section 7 of the URA Ordinance. Usage of such information must be confined to such purpose.
- The information in the form must not be used in a manner adversely affecting any rights of the URA and its Board Members.
- The personal data in the form must not be used for direct marketing activities and/or dissemination or circulation of publicity or advertising materials. The data must not be for sale, or exchange for any benefit, or any other commercial purposes.
- By clicking the “Accept” button below, you unconditionally agree to the terms in paragraphs 2 to 4 above.