Non-Executive Directors (Official)
Director of Buildings
Ms Clarice Yu Po-mei, JP
Ms Clarice Yu has been working in the government for over 20 years, mainly in the administration of the Buildings Ordinance on the control of new private building developments and existing private buildings. Prior to joining the government in 1996, Ms Yu has worked in the private sector as an architect.
Term of Office: 1/5/2001 - 30/4/2025
Notes for Members of the Public Viewing the Register of Interests
Declared by Members of the Board of Urban Renewal Authority (URA)
- The register of interests declared by Members of the URA Board is made publicly accessible in line with requirements in the Urban Renewal Strategy concerning public accountability and transparency.
- The information in the declaration form is provided by a Member of the URA Board for the purpose of disclosure of interests in accordance with the requirements in Section 7 of the URA Ordinance. Usage of such information must be confined to such purpose.
- The information in the form must not be used in a manner adversely affecting any rights of the URA and its Board Members.
- The personal data in the form must not be used for direct marketing activities and/or dissemination or circulation of publicity or advertising materials. The data must not be for sale, or exchange for any benefit, or any other commercial purposes.
- By clicking the “Accept” button below, you unconditionally agree to the terms in paragraphs 2 to 4 above.