Non-Executive Directors (Official)
Director of Planning
Mr Raymond Lee Kai-wing, JP
Mr Raymond Lee is currently the Director of Planning Department in the Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region. He is also a member of the Planners Registration Board. From late October 2012 to May 2014, Mr Lee was the Head of Energizing Kowloon East Office responsible for facilitating the transformation of Kowloon East into another core business district of Hong Kong. He was the Secretary to the Town Planning Board from May 2014 to November 2016.
Mr Lee has extensive experiences in town planning. He has previously been involved in review of the Town Planning Ordinance, planning for the old airport site at Kai Tak, harbour-front area, boundary closed area and new development areas in the New Territories.
Term of Office: 1/5/2001 - 30/4/2022
Notes for Members of the Public Viewing the Register of Interests
Declared by Members of the Board of Urban Renewal Authority (URA)
- The register of interests declared by Members of the URA Board is made publicly accessible in line with requirements in the Urban Renewal Strategy concerning public accountability and transparency.
- The information in the declaration form is provided by a Member of the URA Board for the purpose of disclosure of interests in accordance with the requirements in Section 7 of the URA Ordinance. Usage of such information must be confined to such purpose.
- The information in the form must not be used in a manner adversely affecting any rights of the URA and its Board Members.
- The personal data in the form must not be used for direct marketing activities and/or dissemination or circulation of publicity or advertising materials. The data must not be for sale, or exchange for any benefit, or any other commercial purposes.
- By clicking the “Accept” button below, you unconditionally agree to the terms in paragraphs 2 to 4 above.