Mr Wilfred Au Chun-ho
Mr Wilfred Au is a Registered Architect and Authorized Person. He joined the Urban Renewal Authority (URA) in 2008 and assumed the position of Director (Planning and Design) in 2017 to oversee planning strategy and design development of urban renewal projects as well as Urban Renewal Information System development. He was appointed as Executive Director of URA with effect from July 2023.
Mr Au obtained his master’s degrees in Architecture from the University of Hong Kong, and Construction and Real Estate from the Hong Kong Polytechnic University. Other than a qualified architect, he is also a professional member of the Hong Kong Institute of Architectural Conservationists.
Term of Office: 15/7/2023 - 14/7/2026
Notes for Members of the Public Viewing the Register of Interests
Declared by Members of the Board of Urban Renewal Authority (URA)
- The register of interests declared by Members of the URA Board is made publicly accessible in line with requirements in the Urban Renewal Strategy concerning public accountability and transparency.
- The information in the declaration form is provided by a Member of the URA Board for the purpose of disclosure of interests in accordance with the requirements in Section 7 of the URA Ordinance. Usage of such information must be confined to such purpose.
- The information in the form must not be used in a manner adversely affecting any rights of the URA and its Board Members.
- The personal data in the form must not be used for direct marketing activities and/or dissemination or circulation of publicity or advertising materials. The data must not be for sale, or exchange for any benefit, or any other commercial purposes.
- By clicking the “Accept” button below, you unconditionally agree to the terms in paragraphs 2 to 4 above.