Non-Executive Directors (non-official)
Ms Elaine Lo Yuen-man, MH
Ms Elaine Lo is the Hong Kong Senior Partner of Jingtian & Gongcheng LLP(競天公誠律師事務所有限法律責任合夥). She previously served as the Hong Kong Senior Partner and Asia Chair of Mayer Brown (孖士打律師行), and on Mayer Brown’s Global Management Committee. Elaine is a corporate lawyer who focuses on cross-border mergers and acquisitions, structuring joint ventures, infrastructure project financing and corporate restructuring. Elaine works across multiple industry sectors in China, including advertising, energy, financial services, logistics and distribution, manufacturing, retail, telecommunications, and utilities. She has extensive experience in acting for government authorities, project sponsors, lenders and equity participants in project finance deals. She advises banks and financial institutions on M&A, asset and project finance.
Elaine was named “Managing Partner of the Year” by Asian Legal Business Awards in 2008, 2009 and 2015.
Elaine actively participates in public service. She had previously been appointed by the Chief Executive of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (HKSAR) to various government advisory and statutory bodies, including:
- the Advisory Committee on Post-office Employment for Former Chief Executives and Politically Appointed Officials of the HKSAR
- the Independent Commission on Remuneration for Members of the Executive Council and the Legislature, and Officials under the Political Appointment System of the HKSAR
- the Independent Commission on Remuneration for Members of the District Councils of the HKSAR
- the Standing Commission on Civil Service Salaries and Conditions of Service of the HKSAR
- the Women’s Commission
Elaine is admitted to practise in Hong Kong, England, Australia and Singapore, and is also a China Appointed Attesting Officer.
Term of Office: 1/5/2019 - 30/4/2025
Notes for Members of the Public Viewing the Register of Interests
Declared by Members of the Board of Urban Renewal Authority (URA)
- The register of interests declared by Members of the URA Board is made publicly accessible in line with requirements in the Urban Renewal Strategy concerning public accountability and transparency.
- The information in the declaration form is provided by a Member of the URA Board for the purpose of disclosure of interests in accordance with the requirements in Section 7 of the URA Ordinance. Usage of such information must be confined to such purpose.
- The information in the form must not be used in a manner adversely affecting any rights of the URA and its Board Members.
- The personal data in the form must not be used for direct marketing activities and/or dissemination or circulation of publicity or advertising materials. The data must not be for sale, or exchange for any benefit, or any other commercial purposes.
- By clicking the “Accept” button below, you unconditionally agree to the terms in paragraphs 2 to 4 above.