Non-Executive Directors (non-official)
Mr Andy Ho Wing-cheong
Mr Andy Ho Wing-cheong is the Executive Director of The Hong Kong Federation of Youth Groups (HKFYG).
As a Registered Social Worker in Hong Kong, with a M.A. from The Hong Kong Polytechnic University and an B.Soc.Sc. (Hons.) from The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Mr Ho has a life-long commitment to serving young people and has tirelessly worked for their whole person development.
Mr Ho continues to actualise a solid vision of leadership and management, with innovative ideas and an analytical approach towards organisational development and strategic planning for the Federation and its services to young people. Mr Ho seeks results that actually impacts young people, motivating them to be creative, forward looking and well supported in developing their future skills. He also prioritises wellness and a dedication to caring for others.
Mr Ho’s management experience ensures a high quality of collaboration with partners and supporters, as illustrated by his current positions as a Non-Executive Director of the Urban Renewal Authority, as well as a Non-official Member of both the Social Welfare Advisory Committee and the Human Resources Planning Commission of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region Government. He is also a Member of the Consultation Panel of the West Kowloon Cultural District Authority and an elected Executive Committee Member of the Hong Kong Council of Social Service. In addition Mr Ho is a Director of The Dragon Foundation.
Term of Office: 1/5/2019 - 30/4/2022
Notes for Members of the Public Viewing the Register of Interests
Declared by Members of the Board of Urban Renewal Authority (URA)
- The register of interests declared by Members of the URA Board is made publicly accessible in line with requirements in the Urban Renewal Strategy concerning public accountability and transparency.
- The information in the declaration form is provided by a Member of the URA Board for the purpose of disclosure of interests in accordance with the requirements in Section 7 of the URA Ordinance. Usage of such information must be confined to such purpose.
- The information in the form must not be used in a manner adversely affecting any rights of the URA and its Board Members.
- The personal data in the form must not be used for direct marketing activities and/or dissemination or circulation of publicity or advertising materials. The data must not be for sale, or exchange for any benefit, or any other commercial purposes.
- By clicking the “Accept” button below, you unconditionally agree to the terms in paragraphs 2 to 4 above.