Non-Executive Directors (non-official)
Mrs Sylvia Lam Yu Ka-wai, SBS
Born and educated in Hong Kong, Mrs Lam is an architect by profession and is the former Director of the Architectural Services Department of the Hong Kong SAR Government.
After her retirement, Mrs Lam continues to link up with the professional circle, the construction industry and the community in other capacities. Besides being one of the Board Members for the Urban Renewal Authority, she is also a Board Member for the Hospital Authority, the Vice-Chairperson of the Maryknoll Convent School Foundation, the Honorary Architect of the Chinese University of Hong Kong and the Honorary Auditor of the Hong Kong Institute of Architects.
Term of Office: 1/5/2022 - 30/4/2025
Notes for Members of the Public Viewing the Register of Interests
Declared by Members of the Board of Urban Renewal Authority (URA)
- The register of interests declared by Members of the URA Board is made publicly accessible in line with requirements in the Urban Renewal Strategy concerning public accountability and transparency.
- The information in the declaration form is provided by a Member of the URA Board for the purpose of disclosure of interests in accordance with the requirements in Section 7 of the URA Ordinance. Usage of such information must be confined to such purpose.
- The information in the form must not be used in a manner adversely affecting any rights of the URA and its Board Members.
- The personal data in the form must not be used for direct marketing activities and/or dissemination or circulation of publicity or advertising materials. The data must not be for sale, or exchange for any benefit, or any other commercial purposes.
- By clicking the “Accept” button below, you unconditionally agree to the terms in paragraphs 2 to 4 above.