Non-Executive Directors (non-official)
Sr Alexander Lam Tsan-wing
Sr Alexander Lam is a professional General Practice Surveyor and holds a number of local and international professional qualifications, including Fellow Member of the Hong Kong Institute of Surveyors, Fellow Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors, Member of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, Registered China Real Estate Appraisers and Member of China Institute of Real Estate Appraisers and Agents. Sr Lam has extensive experience in real estate development. He set up ATWL International Consultancy Ltd in 2003 and has been focusing on retail planning for mixed-use development projects in China in recent years.
Sr Lam has been actively serving the Hong Kong Institute of Surveyors (HKIS). He has been elected as Honorary Treasurer and Council Member of General Council (2023–2024), Assessment of Professional Competence Assessor of General Practice Division (GPD), Chairman of GPD Annual Conference 2022 Organizing Committee, Chairman of HKIS Best Development and Conservation Awards 2021 Organizing Committee, and Honorary Secretary of General Council (2018–2019). He was a Committee Member of Surveyors Registration Board (2017–2023) and China Institute of Real Estate Appraisers and Agents (2003–2021). He is also a Member of HKSAR Appeal Tribunal Panel (Buildings), External Examiner of SPEED of the Hong Kong Polytechnic University and Fellow Member of Institute of Shopping Centre Management.
He is also the Honorary Advisor of Property and Works Committee of Po Leung Kuk (since 2019) and a Committee Member of the Chinese General Chamber of Commerce (1994–2023).
Term of Office: 1/12/2023 - 30/11/2026
Notes for Members of the Public Viewing the Register of Interests
Declared by Members of the Board of Urban Renewal Authority (URA)
- The register of interests declared by Members of the URA Board is made publicly accessible in line with requirements in the Urban Renewal Strategy concerning public accountability and transparency.
- The information in the declaration form is provided by a Member of the URA Board for the purpose of disclosure of interests in accordance with the requirements in Section 7 of the URA Ordinance. Usage of such information must be confined to such purpose.
- The information in the form must not be used in a manner adversely affecting any rights of the URA and its Board Members.
- The personal data in the form must not be used for direct marketing activities and/or dissemination or circulation of publicity or advertising materials. The data must not be for sale, or exchange for any benefit, or any other commercial purposes.
- By clicking the “Accept” button below, you unconditionally agree to the terms in paragraphs 2 to 4 above.