Anchor Street / Fuk Tsun Street Development Scheme (TKT/2/002)
- 2, 2A & 2B Anchor Street and 1 – 15 Fuk Tsun Street, Tai Kok Tsui.
- 726 square meters
- Affected buildings
- 11 street numbers of buildings
- Affected population
- Affected property interests
Project Development Information
|Total GFA||6,529 square meters|
|Commercial GFA||6,529 square meters (Hotel development with ancillary commercial facilities)|
Project commenced in March 2008.
Construction works in progress.
Targeted completion by 2018/2019.
Better Utilization - Hotel Use
Implemented under a DSP (Development Scheme Plan), the site is designated for "OU" annotated for "Hotel" use for hotel development. The proposal was a 23-storey hotel on top of 2-storey podium for ancillary commercial and back of house facilities. The primary concept for the proposed use is to alleviate traffic noise impact generated from the West Kowloon Corridor to the residents in adjoining residential buildings to meet the market demand for 3-4 stars hotel facilities in the district, to create more job opportunities and to enhance local economy.
This project can also:
- Improve living condition of existing residents who lived in small sub-divided flats and caged homes suffering with severe traffic noise.
- Enhance pedestrian walking environment in the vicinity